2019년 12월 23일 월요일

The 3rd day in Brunei -1- (Brunei University, Shahbandar Hills)

Korean(한국어) : https://manilapark.tistory.com/21

Let's go!





I need to check out today. I'll be crossing the border today.



The best university in Brunei.



Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Highlights Find out what's new and highlight stories, we have inspiring stories and announcement to share
ubd.edu.bn



Google 지도
Google 지도에서 지역정보를 검색하고 지도를 살펴보거나 운전경로 정보를 검색합니다.
www.google.com.ph

Building for Student affairs..



Very quiet even if it was a weekday. 



I was hungry..



This is where the chancellor(Sultan) stays here in the University.



Public relations building.



Library.



Time to end.



Now i'm here at 

Shahbandar Hills.

This place is known for it's monkeys 



Google 지도
Google 지도에서 지역정보를 검색하고 지도를 살펴보거나 운전경로 정보를 검색합니다.
www.google.com.ph

Do not feed the monkeys.



I did some trekking to lose weight.



The roads are ruined because of the rain.



Going way down.



Now i see the monkeys.



First time to see the monkeys at this close distance.



What?

I ended my 

Shahbandar Hills tour here.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기